Why Less Is More...

Architect Meier makes a great case for simplified form and space in our work and personal environments.

Article by Richard Meier ( Published in Esquire magazine) Click on Title to go to full article.

Why Less Is More...

Buzz up!

The master architect behind L.A.'s Getty Center and Barcelona's Museum of Contemporary Art makes a case for minimalism.

By Richard Meier

[more from this author]

PrintEmailRSSShareDiggStumbleUponFacebookMore
Reddit del.icio.us MySpace Fark Propeller Technorati Mixx Slashdot Furl What is share?
Richard Meier

Nigel Parry

When I was a boy, there was an abandoned stone quarry near my parents' house in New Jersey. I used to ride my bike over there all the time. I loved everything about being there: walking through it, climbing around it, exploring this chasm of gray stone walls and floors. The unity of the material that bound the space amazed me, and yet it never seemed the same any two times that I visited. Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Citizen: The Drake Industries Carriers

SYSBM-PPBs: Time to begin building fellas...The Road Ahead